The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is an annual event that happens at Epcot. The Festival runs in the spring, although for the 2021 event, it runs from March 3 – July 5th, which is much longer than it normally runs. The Festival is included with your admission to Epcot, so that makes is a must see event if you will be visiting Epcot during that time frame.
As the name would suggest, the Flower & Garden Festival is about flowers — and lots of them! The Disney horticulturists do an absolutely incredible job of setting up topiaries throughout Epcot. For the 2021 event, there are a significant number of topiaries setup. Check out the list:
- Sorcerer Mickey Mouse, Broom, Ostriches, Hippo and Mushroom – Main Entrance
- Woody, Bo Peep and her sheep – Future World West
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Goofy – Between Future World & World Showcase
- Pluto and Chip ‘n Dale – Between Future World and World Showcase
- Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie – Showcase Plaza
- Buzz Lightyear – Future World East near Mission: SPACE®
- Figment – Future World West near Imagination!
- Topiary Butterflies – Future World West
- The Three Caballeros (Jose, Donald and Panchito) – Mexico Pavilion
- Anna and Elsa – Norway Pavilion
- Troll – Norway Pavilion
- Dragon Topiary – Japan Pavilion near Torii Gate
- Pandas – China Pavilion
- China Zodiac Topiary Garden – China Pavilion in front of Nine Dragons
- Simba and Friends (Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa and Sarabi) – Future World West
- Snow White and Dopey – Germany Pavilion
- Lady and the Tramp – Italy Pavilion
- Beauty and the Beast – France Pavilion
- Remy – France Pavilion
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy – Between United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions
- Peter Pan and Captain Hook – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends (Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger) – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Tinker Bell and Fairy Houses – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Bambi and Friends – Future World East near Mouse Gear
However, the Flower & Garden Festival is home to much more than just topiaries. Part of the allure of Epcot is taking the time to enjoy the flowers while also enjoying the cultural foods that you can experience around Epcot’s World Showcase. The items that you can purchase for consumption include tasty snacks, drinks, alcoholic beverages, and more. In addition, you can also take a look at some of the Festival merchandise that is for sale. For example, take a look at some of the Orange Bird merchandise.
This was the first time that my family and I had been able to enjoy the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, but it won’t be the last time! Anytime there is a Festival going on, it just adds to the incredible experience that you will have at Epcot.
Have you ever been to the Flower & Garden Festival? If so, what did you think of it? Let me know in the comments, and thanks! If you are looking to get back to Epcot or any other destination in the future, reach out to me. I can help you plan your trip! Get started by submitting a quote request, or shoot me an email at email@example.com. Thanks, and happy travels!