Loews Royal Pacific Hotel
One of the Premier on-site hotels at the Universal Orlando Resort is the Loews Royal Pacific Resort. This majestic resort is a great place to stay, with a lot of amenities that make the higher price tag worth it in my opinion. In this post, it is my goal to help you consider whether or not Royal Pacific might be right for you and your family. Here is a list of just some of the amenities that staying at Royal Pacific Hotel provides:
- Islands Dining Room
- Jake’s American Bar
- Bula Bar & Grille
- Orchid Court Lounge & Sushi Bar
- Tuk Tuk Market
- 24-hour room service
- complimentary package delivery
- Early Park Admission to one of the Universal theme parks 1-hour prior to park opening.
- Express Pass Unlimited to both Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure for the entire length of their stay just by showing their room key!
- 1000 guest rooms, including 51 suites
- PETS ALLOWED
- Lagoon-style pool with sand Beach, cabana rentals, and interactive water play area for children
- Complimentary Access to The Gymnasium – a 5,000 square feet state-of-the-art fitness facility with complimentary shower facility.
- Shuffleboard, croquet lawn and Beach volleyball court
- Weekly Wantilan Luau — island buffet, live music and traditional hula dancing. Reservations required.
Related: Check out our photo gallery for other images we’re sharing on our site!
I know that the saying is “a picture is worth a thousand words”, but allow me just a few more words of my own. Simply put, Loews Royal Pacific Resort is an absolutely incredible resort to stay at, and if you and your family elect to stay here on your next Universal vacation, you will not be disappointed.
Lastly, I would close out our look at Loews Royal Pacific Resort by reminding you that the absolute key to any vacation is maximizing your travel budget to get the most value for your money. If you look at how much additional value you get by staying at Loews Royal Pacific Resort, it may make it worth the extra money to stay here over other Universal resorts.
Thanks for stopping by today and checking out our post! If you are interested in talking about your next vacation destination, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me! You can submit a quote request, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me at 919-606-6725. Thanks, and happy travels!